"Successful campaigns are really about execution, making the calls and sending the emails consistently every week and following up on any warm leads."
People have asked me from time to time about our lead generation model. Here it is below:
- Get the best list we can buy or build, with the exact right kind of target company, selecting the exact title (or as close as we can get) with the direct dial phone and email address.
- Have a well-trained, professional agent call and email the prospect list, following a tight, proven process.
- Use technology (Salesforce.com, email tracking systems and telephone dialers*) to enhance agent productivity and track the most interested prospects and isolate them for additional attention and calling.
- Work the warmest leads repeatedly (but gently) to eventually reach them live and schedule a telephone sales appointment.
- Repeat the process monthly, adding fresh leads and making adjustments as needed to hit the campaign goal.
- Successful campaigns are really about execution, making the calls and sending the emails consistently every week and following up on any warm leads.
That's it in a nutshell. It's predictable, works great and has the benefit of generating results immediately.
* Not a predictive dialer like telemarketers use when calling people at home. Those dialers don’t work for us since we must navigate voice mail systems for 99% of our campaigns.